When employees aren’t healthy, businesses experience lower productivity and high absenteeism or turn-over. The combined symptoms of stress are costing U.S. businesses an average of $200 billion a year in reduced productivity and increased health and medical expenses. Tight muscles caused by stress and sitting behind a desk all day, especially at a workstation that is not ergonomically designed, can impede blood and lymph flow through the body. The result is decreased energy and susceptibility to repetitive stress injuries, like carpal tunnel syndrome. Chair massage counters the circulatory problems inherent with office work and offers an appreciated break for employees.
Even 15 minutes of massage to the neck, back, arms and hands can improve circulation, restoring energy levels and helping keep the body injury free.
Benefits to your company
- Increased productivity. Just fifteen minutes of chair massage a week have been scientifically proven to lower stress, reduce muscle tension and rejuvenate the mind and the body.
- Reduced absenteeism. Over 50% of lost work days are stress related, reducing work stress using seated massage has shown a reduction in absenteeism.
- Improved morale. Workers consistently report improved mood and a greater sense of well-being after a session of chair massage.
- Lowered health-care costs. Regular workplace massage can reduce the need for doctor’s visits for many physical complaints and stress-related issues.
- Staff Goodwill! Because of the convenience, employees perceive onsite massage as a benefit, even when they pay for the service themselves!
And your staff will enjoy…
…Reduced stress and anxiety
- Relief of muscle soreness
- Increased flexibility and range of motion
- A boost to the Immune System
- Treatment of repetitive stress symptoms