When employees aren’t healthy, businesses experience lower productivity and high absenteeism or turn-over. The combined symptoms of stress are costing U.S. businesses an average of $200 billion a year in reduced productivity and increased health and medical expenses. Tight muscles caused by stress and sitting behind a desk all day, especially at a workstation that is not ergonomically designed, can impede blood and lymph flow through the body. The result is decreased energy and susceptibility to repetitive stress injuries, like carpal tunnel syndrome. Chair massage counters the circulatory problems inherent with office work and offers an appreciated break for employees.
Even 15 minutes of massage to the neck, back, arms and hands can improve circulation, restoring energy levels and helping keep the body injury free.
Benefits to your company
- Increased productivity. Just fifteen minutes of chair massage a week have been scientifically proven to lower stress, reduce muscle tension and rejuvenate the mind and the body.
- Reduced absenteeism. Over 50% of lost work days are stress related, reducing work stress using seated massage has shown a reduction in absenteeism.
- Improved morale. Workers consistently report improved mood and a greater sense of well-being after a session of chair massage.
- Lowered health-care costs. Regular workplace massage can reduce the need for doctor’s visits for many physical complaints and stress-related issues.
- Staff Goodwill! Because of the convenience, employees perceive onsite massage as a benefit, even when they pay for the service themselves!
And your staff will enjoy…
…Reduced stress and anxiety
- Relief of muscle soreness
- Increased flexibility and range of motion
- A boost to the Immune System
- Treatment of repetitive stress symptoms
Most couples are touch-deprived, says an L.A.-based clinical psychologist and certified sex therapist Shannon Chavez. “A couple’s massage is an opportunity to relax, connect and feel sensual, important for sparking desire and romance,” Chavez says. “The biggest obstacle to sexual intimacy is stress and tension.”
Perfect gift for both you to bond, relax and and have that perfect ending evening
Services Available to the entire South Florida Region. Let us transformed your room into a mini spa and relaxing ambiance with music and aromatherapy.
Unwind from your busy day, evening or night with a soothing and relaxing full body massage. Premier Mobile Spa offers massage sessions in the comfort of your hotel room or home! Bodywork techniques include full body Swedish, Deep Tissue, Couples Massage and Reflexology. If you are looking for pain relief or simply relax and unwind Call us today at 954-934-4762 and Schedule your appointment.
Massage Therapist, Relaxing Spa, Mobile Spa, Head and Scalp Massage, Massage Therapy, Reflexology, Aromatherapy, Swedish Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Massage in Fort Lauderdale, Massage in Miami Beach FL, Mobile Massage in Hollywood FL, Mobile Massage in Fort Lauderdale Florida, Mobile Massage in Miami Beach, Hotel Massage in Fort Lauderdale FL, Licensed Female Massage Therapists in Miami, Professional Massage, Best Full Body Massage in Fort Lauderdale FL, Total Relaxation Massage, Mobile Massage in Brickell, Mobile Massage to my home in Boca Raton , In-Home Massage in Pompano Beach FL, Couples Massage. home massage in Deerfield Beach, Mobile Massage in Hollywood Florida, Massage therapist in Miami Beach FL, Female massage therapists, Male Massage therapist in Fort Lauderdale Florida.